any FFL holders/dealers here?

Home Forums General General any FFL holders/dealers here?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ed Amdahl 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ed Amdahl
    Participant
    Premium Member

Just curious as to whether there are any FFL holders/dealers in NWO, ideally in the Seattle/Eastside area?  Or know of someone you’ve used and/or can recommend?  There’s some nice deals available online in used and new firearms, however it seems that most firearm stores have crafted their FFL transfers in a manner that attempts to make it prohibitive to buy online and use their services – which makes sense, they want you shopping from them instead.

I’m not looking to get someone to do anything for free, but if there’s options that can make online purchases easier and more affordable that would be good to know about.

John Davies
    Participant
    Basic Member

I can’t give any direct advice but you could browse this forum…

http://seattleguns.net/forumdisplay.php?110-FFL-s-that-do-transfers

John Davies

Spokane WA

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

I believe Lynnwood Gun Shop North of Seattle will allow an online purchase to be shipped to their store.

Dan

Arty Harber
    Participant
    Basic Member

I think most firearms stores will allow you to send a purchase to them.  I’d call and ask first, you will need their FFL number and they will usually have a charge for the transfer.

Alex Moore
    Participant
    Basic Member

I used Capitol Loans downtown on captiol hill. I live in the city so there aren’t too many options around me. The places in Bellevue like Wade’s and West Coast Armory seem to be about 2x what Capitol charges. I had my ar lower shipped there. It’s $25 for long guns/other and $35 for handguns if I remember correctly.

Ed Amdahl
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks Alex – that’s exactly what I’m looking for.  I can’t blame Wades and WCA, they are trying to make it more cost effective to buy their stock, but when it comes to shopping for custom stuff I really don’t want to be penalized by a dealer for what’s essentially some paperwork.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.