Anybody up for a mid week adventure? 8/16

Home Forums General General Anybody up for a mid week adventure? 8/16

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Otis Ranhofer 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brian Grospe
    Participant
    Basic Member

I am about to get my rig back on the road and looking to put some forest service road miles under my belt on this coming Wednesday August 16th, not sure the route I am waiting to see how the weather looks and if there will be smoke still lingering.

Feel free to hit me up if interested I am always trying to get out but my days off are typically mid week so its hard finding people to go. I am thinking anywhere from North Cascades to down to Mt Adams areas not crazy trails just want to explore and get out, take some pics and have lunch somewhere. Probably thinking an all day even leaving early from Seattle (Eastside) not coming back too late.

Otis Ranhofer
    Participant
    Premium Member

We would be up for a day trip during the week like Colockum Pass – Ellensburg to Wenatchee.
    We have met folks at the Red Horse in Ellensburg for 2nd breakfast and headed out from there.
    October is looking better for us – hopefully no new fires and the atmosphere clears up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.