Christmas & Solstice Run, Chelan County

Home Forums General Activity Planning Christmas & Solstice Run, Chelan County

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cameron jones 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Otis Ranhofer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Trying to decide the point of having a ‘Premium Membership’
    Tried to make a post last evening and got the message that I was not ‘Authorized’
    Saw Jason’s post and checked the event registration – we were dropped as well.
    Used to get a discount at a sponsor.
    Took the vacation and did not even get a decal!

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

That’s weird “Otis” I know you two registered, and I’m looking forward to seeing you on the Christmas run.

I dunno what’s going on with the registration – it’s just happening. So, please, re-register. There is room.

Guy

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

A bundle or two of firewood will give us something to shiver around for a while too. I’ll bring some, but the little Jeep doesn’t hold much.

Guy

T.J. Purdy
    Participant
    Basic Member

This looks fun. We will be in Arizona at that time, but maybe next year we can join. I’ll be watching for other trips in that area.

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

All,

There was a glitch in the registration process for these events. Long story short, the original attendees list was deleted because the plug in grabbed all the attendees from last year and populated the registration list with them.

So, I deleted the list. Please re-register if you do not see your name on the list.

Also, if your premium membership seems to be lacking in benefits, hit me up directly and I will do my best to tally up some ideas on how to make it a better experience. Please do not reply with premium membership Q&A’s here, rather start a new thread.

Thanks.

Dan

cameron jones
    Participant
    Premium Member

If someone ends up bowing out please let me know. Looks like registration is full. New to me 100 series that I’d love to break in.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.