Defenders Northwest – Holiday Tree Lighting Party?

Home Forums General Activity Planning Defenders Northwest – Holiday Tree Lighting Party?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Aaron Kravik 1 day, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

Looking to see if there are any folks interested in coming out to the shop for tree lighting happy hour this month?

The dates we are looking at are Friday the 15th, Saturday the 16th, or this Saturday the 9th

With darkness setting in around 5pm – I was thinking of a 6-8 happy hour and a tree lighting session with some of the technical lighting team from Vision X lighting. They would give us a short training on lighting (lumens, candlepower, Lux?, and application of light, draw, circuits, etc) Literally lighting up the trees…

Snacks and drinks (adult and otherwise) are provided, and we would love for people to bring a new toy donation that we can stick under the tree and then provide to Toys for Tots this year.

Any interest?

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

I’m in! The 16th works best for me… But I am flexible.

Dan

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

Any other takes for The 16th?

The date works well for us.

Aaron Kravik

I’ll be at the Wenatchee Christmas/Solstice event on the 16th. Either of the other dates would work for me.

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

I’ll be at the Wenatchee Christmas/Solstice event on the 16th. Either of the other dates would work for me.

Christmas & Solstice Run is on the 17th?

Benny Benson
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

What time on the 16th? I have a thing but maybe swing on out afterwards?

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

What time on the 16th? I have a thing but maybe swing on out afterwards?

5pm – 7pm

Stay a short while or until we all pack up and head over somewhere else…

Aaron Kravik

Christmas & Solstice Run is on the 17th?

Camping out over there the night before.

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

Another date? Weekdays work or no go with holiday traffic?

Was thinking a Friday or Saturday would be best, but open to other suggestions.

Aaron Kravik

Another date? Weekdays work or no go with holiday traffic? Was thinking a Friday or Saturday would be best, but open to other suggestions.

The 15th or 9th you mentioned would work for me.

DJ Johnson
    Participant
    Basic Member

Saturday the 16th would work for us.

Aaron Kravik

Looks like I’m voted off the island 😛

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

So – we are confirmed – register on NorthwestOverland.com as soon as the event is live in the calendar please!

With darkness setting in around 5pm – we are hosting a happy hour and a tree lighting session with some of the technical lighting team from Vision X. They will give us a short training on lighting (lumens, candlepower, Lux?, and application of light, draw, circuits, etc) Literally lighting up the trees with some of the nicest off-road lighting available!

Food and drinks (adult and otherwise) are provided, the event is free to all, and we would love for people to bring a new toy donation that we can stick under the tree and then provide to Toys for Tots. The event is open to all ages, is family friendly, and will likely end up in a local Gig Harbor brewery if people wish to stay later.

There will be at least a few gifts given, some unbelievable deals on a new lighting, and probably at least one tall tale spun by the fire. All vehicles and owners are welcome!

Egg-Nog is not provided – because it’s nasty stuff made out of elf mucus, but feel free to bring your own…

RSVP as soon as possible please so we can get a head count, and we are looking forward to catching up with everyone for the holidays!

Free shipping till the 20th on >$100* orders. Coupon code зимнее упрочнение

Benny Benson
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Do you mind if I invite the guys from my get together? 4-5 tops maybe.

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

Do you mind if I invite the guys from my get together? 4-5 tops maybe.

Of course – the more the merrier!

I was going to head over to your GTG until the 16th became the only workable day for this event…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.