Dust 2 Glory shows Wed Night @ 7:30 nationwide

Home Forums General General Dust 2 Glory shows Wed Night @ 7:30 nationwide

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Tingley 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Patrick Tingley
    Participant
    Basic Member

Wednesday night at 7:30 Dust 2 Glory shows nationwide, similar format to how Warren Miller does his movie premiers. One night, one time…. The second movie looks to be every bit as good as the first and looks like it was shot in 4K….

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/dust-2-glory?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=dust+2+glory&utm_term=87&utm_content=textad&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgZTRBRDmARIsAJvVWAvylFZjylBWY618w4deZXgkxY_4VqwhLFS2I6jTi4Z58DRQotdrIlIaAkRTEALw_wcB

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Thanks, Patrick!

Looking forward to this showing!

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

I watched the film early last month, and it’s every bit as good as the first – classic Dana Brown stuff that will bring a tear to your eye if you’ve ever run with the rally crowd, and will make even the most tame folks want to quit the day job and head to Baja! May have been that we were watching the movie while sitting in a parking lot surrounded by trophy trucks and several of the folks in the film, but this one is well worth the watch on the big screen too.

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

I am planning on going to this showing down at Point Ruston theater in Tacoma on Wednesday night at 7:30 if anyone in the area wants to go.

Dan

Defenders NW
    Participant
    Vendor

I am planning on going to this showing down at Point Ruston theater in Tacoma on Wednesday night at 7:30 if anyone in the area wants to go.

Nearly sold out at Ruston – no side by side seats left except the front row…

Remy and I are going

Patrick Tingley
    Participant
    Basic Member

If you have the link you could send it to Dan, he might be able to get a seat next to you…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.