Good Afternoon From Olympia!

Home Forums General Introduce Yourself Good Afternoon From Olympia!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Cronin 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Shawn Flanagan
    Participant
    Basic Member

Good Afternoon All,

My name is Shawn, and I am have recently been bitten with the Overlanding Bug. A customer recently brought in a built overlanding truck to get Rhino’d and I was hooked. I went and traded my Patriot for a Nissan Frontier and that will be the platform I will be building off of.

I am also the operations manager at Rhino Linings of Olympia. I would like to see how we can possibly become a site supporter and part of the NW Overland community. I look forward to chatting with you guys/gals in the future!

Aaron Kravik
    Participant
    Premium Member

Welcome aboard! I’m just north of you in Puyallup. Might have to talk with you some day about spraying my truck 😀

Shawn Flanagan
    Participant
    Basic Member

Anytime bud, you let me know! We will take good care of you!

Josh Berrian
    Participant
    Basic Member

Welcome, Shawn! I live in south Lacey, about 5 minutes from the Olympia city limits. I drive an overland-modified Xterra (basically your Frontier without the truck bed), so let me know if you have any platform-specific questions. Hopefully I’ll see you out on the trails!

Benny Benson
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Welcome Shawn. I’m over on the westside of Oly myself. Wave if you see the PowerWagon. One of these days may swing in to see about getting my bumpers done. Right now I’ve been experimenting with the plasti-dip and its holding up but….

Shawn Flanagan
    Participant
    Basic Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will keep my eyes peeled for your rigs!

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will keep my eyes peeled for your rigs!

Been trying to get a hold of you about the Vendor Sponsorship question. Hit me up when you have time!

Dan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.