Inland Northwest/Treasure Valley Trail Run and Get Together

Home Forums General Activity Planning Inland Northwest/Treasure Valley Trail Run and Get Together

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Winn 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve Marchiando
    Participant
    Basic Member

This event is up and ready. Please sign up if you plan on attending.

I was going to try to do a morning run on Saturday before the dinner and camp out. If anyone would like to do a run or do part of the IDBDR with the Treasure Valley group I think that would be cool, but please coordinate that with them.

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

I plan on being there if nothing else for the meet up and dinner. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you all!

Dan

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Don’t forget this is this weekend, thanks again to Steve for hosting everyone! Please register for the event on the calendar if you are planning on attending.

Britzen Roen
    Participant
    Basic Member

Good grief. So for the third time in a week, a route I planned out is closed to fire; this one is between Avery and Wallace. The tunnels are what I really wanted to see. Sandpoint would require either detouring to St. Maries after the Blue Cabin or (gasp) the 95. Long story short, I don’t think I’m going to make it up for the gig. I almost feel like Ray in Ghostbusters thinking of the Stay-Puft marshmallow man. I’m afraid to even think of routes now, just wing it before there’s a closure. ¬†Welcome to fIreDAHO.

Steve Marchiando
    Participant
    Basic Member

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Hey all,

I would like to reschedule this for September. I think you should all still get together, but I am just not in a spot where I feel comfortable making this long drive with my current health situation. Probably no big deal, but I want to be cautious about wandering far from home at the moment.

Have a great weekend!

Dan

Michael Winn
    Participant
    Basic Member

Sorry, probably not going to make it on account of my daughter being ill. I may make a quick run to Porcupine Lake in the afternoon with my son just to get outside.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.