Inland NW Monthly Meetup Updates

Home Forums Groups Inland Northwest Group Inland NW Monthly Meetup Updates

This topic contains 132 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Dustin Godtfring 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Come here for any updates on the monthly meetups, including location! I’ll also update this first post with any relevant info so it’s up at the top.

For 2017 all monthly meetups will occur on the second Thursday of every odd month (January, March, May, July, September, November)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next meetup:

Thursday, November 9th @ 6pm @ Rancho Viejo in Post Falls, ID

2525 E Seltice Way D

Post Falls, ID 83854

Michael Winn
    Participant
    Basic Member

I registered for 1, but it looks like the family doesn’t want to miss Rocky Ricoco’s either.  Can I update my registration to 4, or should I just show up?

Thanks!

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

I registered for 1, but it looks like the family doesn’t want to miss Rocky Ricoco’s either. Can I update my registration to 4, or should I just show up? Thanks!

No problem Michael, come on out with the family! The registration is just so I have a general idea of how big of a reservation to make.

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Great seeing everyone tonight, thanks for coming out!

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Great seeing everyone tonight, thanks for coming out!

You guys and gals, ROCK! Decals in the works! Spread the love.

Danno

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

All those good looking rigs… on p p p p pavement… Sigh… 🙂

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

What a great time!  Nice to meet Larry from BC there.  See you all again next month!

Michael Winn
    Participant
    Basic Member

I see the next meeting is scheduled for the 10th.  Where are we meeting at?

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

November Meetup: 11/10 @ 6pm at Longhorn BBQ: 2315 N Argonne Rd Spokane Valley, WA 99212

The Inland Northwest’s November meetup will be at Longhorn BBQ in Spokane Valley, WA at 6pm. Reservation is under the name Cole/NW Overland. Come grab some food and drink and then we’ll head outside and kick tires! Please register on the event page so that I have a better idea of who all will be able to attend.

Steve Marchiando
    Participant
    Basic Member

Cole,

Did you mean 11/10/2016. Or Monday the 7th(11/7)?

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Cole, Did you mean 11/10/2016. Or Monday the 7th(11/7)?

Good catch Steve, was looking at today’s date! Dinner is on Thursday the 10th, updated!

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

Dang! Can’t make it.  Will be heading over to the Seattle area to have Torfab do some work on the rig. Then up to Vancouver, BC, for some fun with family.  Have a good time everyone!

Dale

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Probably going to be a smaller turnout tonight since we changed the schedule and the last meeting wasn’t too long ago, but looking forward to seeing anyone that can make it tonight!

Kelly Zapara
    Participant
    Premium Member

Sorry to cancel but I’m not going to make the meet-up tonight.  I was looking forward to bbq, hopefully we’ll meet there again.

Kris Schmidt
    Participant
    Basic Member

Dang, too bad we missed this one since it is literally a stones throw from the house. We were wondering around Anza Borrego that day durring our Palm Springs holiday. We will catch you all at the next meet up.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.