Inland NW Monthly Meetup Updates

Home Forums Groups Inland Northwest Group Inland NW Monthly Meetup Updates

This topic contains 161 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  David Butters 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
  • Author

Jesse Miller
    Participant
    Basic Member

Hey Dale, Its Jesse Miller, Kelli and I would be able to make it if there is still room!

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

HI Kelly!  There’s always room for you and Kelli.  Now we are up to 12!

C U Thursday at 6.

Dale

David Butters
    Participant
    Basic Member

I also invited 2 other non-members with Defender’s in hopes that they will like the group and join up. I can’t speak with any certainty as to if they will show or not.

Cole Kelly
    Area Coordinator

Dale, thanks so much for getting this together! The holidays were a little rough for me, so I appreciate the help immensely. I will be there on Thursday w/ Gena as well.

I’ve been doing some brainstorming for this year, so am hoping to have a calendar out for upcoming events soon!

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

We now have somewhere between 14-16 of us!  I’ve reserved a table for 14. they will expand for us if the two Landy folks show up.

Really glad to see everyone participate. Let us know what you did last year and your plans for this year are at the meeting/dinner.

BTW, if you are vegetarian or vegan, I’m pretty sure that they can accomodate you.

David Butters
    Participant
    Basic Member

So my wife won’t be able to make it with the jeep but I got a confirmation from one Defender guy that he will be there. Haven’t heard from the other guy yet. See you all tomorrow!

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

It is really snowing up here north of Spokane (11 a.m. local time).  Total accumulation around 2″ at this point.But the outside temp at my house is close to 40 deg. F.  So it may become pretty slushy. The main roads have been cleaned off, secondary roads not so much.

I still expect all of us to show up today.  That’s why we own 4WD “overlanding” vehicles right? 🙂

I will be there a little early for some ham related business with Steve and Jim. If any of you can’t make it for some reason, please call or email me.  Five-0-nine 8-4-4 4-five-6-zero. dale.avery@comcast.net.  Personally, it’s lots of fun driving in this stuff!

Dale

Steve Marchiando
    Participant
    Basic Member

I’ll be listening to the Spokane repeater on our way in.
    I’m not sure where the repeater is located, but I thought it was worth trying.

147.200    + offset     136.5 Tone

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

OK

David Butters
    Participant
    Basic Member

Update from me again: the wife still can’t make it and the 2 other Defender’s both had to cancel. The Series 88 snapped an axle last week and the parts haven’t come in yet and the guy with the ’94 D90 just wrote me that he cant make it anymore. I’ll be heading there alone and unafraid.

Everybody drive safe and I’ll see you at dinner.

CB ch:4 if we meet on the road.

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

We have lost three attendees so far….I just finished the second round of shoveling snow/water.  The snow was 2+ inches saturated with water.  I keep telling Nanc I’m too old for this stuff, and she just says keep shoveling.  She really loves me.

The secondary roads are going to be very, very slick.

If you don’t feel safe, recuse yourself.  Text or call me.  Better safe than damaged.

Dale

David Butters
    Participant
    Basic Member

I had a really good time meeting everybody tonight. Looking forward to meeting up again, lets do it outside next time!

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.