Movie Night!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jake Burley 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jake Burley
    Premium Member

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now and after talking about it around the camp fire on our most recent trip we decided on the movie/series. ‘Long Way Round’.  I’m sure a lot of you have seen this series already but if you haven’t, you are in for a real treat. For me it’s a series I can watch over and over again. The full series is too long to watch in it’s entirety so we can pick what and how much we want to watch that night.

I will host the event at my house (Nampa). This will count as our club meeting for the month. If the weather is nice we can do it outside on a projector against the house or if it’s still to cold we can do it inside.

I would like to do it on Sat the 3rd or Sun the 4th of March. I’m open to either one. I know some of the group work on Saturdays, so I would like to hear some input on this.

I can provide burgers for everyone who signs up if everyone else would bring a side dish. I just ask that if you plan to attend that you sign up (once on the calendar) so I know how many to expect. This will be a family friendly event. Everyone is welcome to BYOB.

One last thing is bring your camp chair for you and who ever is with you.

Micah McCabe
    Participant
    Basic Member

We would be good with Saturday the 3rd

Jake Burley
    Premium Member

Aaron Kravik

Do the whole thing in one sitting! Long Way Down too!

Jake Burley
    Premium Member

I’m game. I just dont know about everyone else. I was thinking episodes 4-7. That is a solid 3 hours of content.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.