North Puget Sound Meet Up

Home Forums General Activity Planning North Puget Sound Meet Up

Tagged: 

This topic contains 31 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Sherburn 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Kevin Graham
    Participant
    Basic Member

Looking forward to tonight up near my neck of the woods.  Hopefully a few more make it out…

Brad O’Connell
    Participant
    Basic Member

Sorry I couldn’t make it. We we are on the hunt for a new four legged family member and we had a visit scheduled on Thursday. Hope it was a good one!

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Here’s a consistent group.   I keep moving the venue, and every month they find it!

-.b

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

After a hiatus – I’d like to get us all together again.  To keep it simple, I put an event on the calendar for Scuttlebutt’s in Everett on Thursday 3/16. 7pm to 9pm  I hope most of the North Puget Sounders (and anyone else) can make it.

See you then/there!

Brad O’Connell
    Participant
    Basic Member

Good to see you are able to host again Bryan! I will do my best to make it to this one. As a side note I have a new location for building cool stuff and several new tools. I would like to plan another fabrication clinic in the next few months. I know everyone has projects they need to get done before summer!

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Thanks Brad!  Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.   I’m excited about a workshop event as well – the last one was a blast!  We can work out the particulars and get an event up.  I could use 4 of those spacers we made to level my ’88 – the ’90 rangie is a low rider.

Chad Lloyd
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hope to make it to the next fabrication clinic, Brad! I’ll stay tuned for details.

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Looking forward to seeing those that can make it to Scuttlebutt in Everett tonight.  See you @7!

-.b

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

We’re at the big table to the right when you come into the restaurant.

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Hi All,

I just put an event on the calendar for Saturday 10/14.  You’re all invited to my house for a BBQ!…..and to help me pick the bones of my 1988 Range Rover before I send it to be recycled into something useful.  We’ll start around 11 am and go until the evening.  Please stop by and say “hi” even if you don’t want wrench or get dirty.  We’ll have a fire in the fire pit and do burgers and dogs on the bar-b.  I’ll have a selection of brews handy to boot.

-,b

Aaron Kravik

Tempting…

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Hi All, I just put an event on the calendar for Saturday 10/14. You’re all invited to my house for a BBQ!…..and to help me pick the bones of my 1988 Range Rover before I send it to be recycled into something useful. We’ll start around 11 am and go until the evening. Please stop by and say “hi” even if you don’t want wrench or get dirty. We’ll have a fire in the fire pit and do burgers and dogs on the bar-b. I’ll have a selection of brews handy to boot. -,b

I will be there, Bryan!

Dan

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Bump!

Come on out, wrenchers!

Dan

Bryan Hoult
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

no doubt!  Just come by and say “hi”  – don’t feel you have to show up to wrench.  Later in the day – 4 to 7ish – we’ll grill some stuff up and have a libation or two!

Thanks!

Chris Sherburn
    Participant
    Basic Member

We’ll see how my schedule works out.  I may hit you up for some directions/address if I don’t have to work too late.

Work sucks right now.  But with a bit of luck it’ll fund a month long road trip in a couple years.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.