NW Overland Rally: Who all is going?

Home Forums General General NW Overland Rally: Who all is going?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Benny Benson 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Mark Lennox
    Participant
    Basic Member

My wife and I got all signed up tonight for our first rally. We will show up Thursday aft and get camp setup. Looking forward to meeting all you folks there!

Chime in and let us know if your going and if you have been before, let us newbies know what to look forward to doing and seeing! If there is anything you can recommend for us to take to make it all more enjoyable.

Mike Smith
    Participant
    Basic Member

I will be there with the family again this year. Will be our second year and I will likely be leading a trail ride again.

advice?  participate! Dont be afraid to go walk around and talk with others and get involved with events/classes.  Makes it far more fun.

Aaron Kravik

We’ll be there leading trail runs too.

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Me too! 🙂  I’ll be there again!

Whenever I’m towing the little trailer, it seems to snow! Should I bring the trailer to the NW Overland Rally?   😉

Guy

Aaron Kravik

A snow rally would be awesome!

Mark Lennox
    Participant
    Basic Member

Sign us up for any of the trail runs that dont overlap! Vicki and I plan on leading a few runs this summer< probably first will be Whiskey Dick area, AFTER spring thaw dries up! lol

Greg Abell
    Participant
    Basic Member

I will be there – this will be my second time and I’m really looking forward to it!  Also looking forward to meeting you folks in person.

John Russell
    Participant
    Premium Member

A snow rally would be awesome!

The field looks awesome covered in snow.  It would be fun chasing all the x-country skiers 🙂  They even have a track set up through the Technical course

Benny Benson
    Area Coordinator

Just waiting to see if my vacation bids will be approved for those days. I have a certain trail run to conquer. I was 0 for 3 on that trail in 2017 all because of flippin’ snow.

Greg Abell
    Participant
    Basic Member

Hey I was on that run, I remember your epic attempts!  The lighter rigs made it a ways farther up but you didn’t miss much.  Hope to see you at the rally!

Dave Sisolak
    Participant
    Basic Member

Plan to attend again this year. Trying to bring a group of LC 60 Series owners with me.

Ole Hellevik
    Participant
    Basic Member

I just signed up!  How do I sign up for activities / trail runs?  The NWOR activities page points to a non-existing page on NWOL…

John Russell
    Participant
    Premium Member

Probably 4 months before any of that is put together…  The schedule usually isn’t finalized till a couple of weeks before.  Amy did a great job of coordinating the trail runs (i.e. herding cats) last year, not sure if she’s going to do it again this year.

Christopher Aquino
    Participant
    Basic Member

Planning on going again this year!

brinton bigelow
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’m in…hopefully bringing the fj 62

If I can get it setup by then…

If not I’ll drive the fj cruiser…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.