Rebelle Rally Send Off for Amy & Naomi

Home Forums General Activity Planning Rebelle Rally Send Off for Amy & Naomi

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Sherburn 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

NWOLs Amy & Naomi ‘Team Quilomene’ have entered the 2017 Rebelle Rally.  We are having a send off to wish them luck in this years very competitive Rebelle Rally.

The Rebelle Rally is a women only competitive off-road event.  “Approximately 2,000 kilometers of spectacular desert driving via dirt roads, double tracks, trails, and sand dunes. The course will cross iconic locations and off-road recreational vehicle venues.”  The challenge is to navigate without GPS, cell phones, or any electronic aids.

Home

On October 5th we will be at ‘The Derby’ restaurant from 5pm till 7pm
    Please invite your friends to join NWOL at The Derby at 2233 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. http://www.ethanstowellrestaurants.com/locations/derby/

‘The Derby’ is located inside ‘The Shop’ — a state of the art facility for car and motorcycle enthusiasts to indulge all aspects of their passion.

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Can’t make it – but they have my support! Go Girls! 🙂

Guy

Mark Mischke
    Participant
    Basic Member

Excited to see how you gals do!! I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines…

Patrick Tingley
    Participant
    Basic Member

Wish I could make it, but you both know you have my support 🙂   I’ll be stoked (not nearly as much as you) to see Stormy roll across the finish line.

Ed Amdahl
    Participant
    Premium Member

Oh no – I’d love to go as well, but daughter has a swim meet that night.  Hopefully there will be an after-race party later this month or early November celebrating their WIN!

Amy Hopkins
    Participant
    Basic Member

I like the way you think, Ed. 🙂 Thanks to all of you for all your support! You can watch us LIVE and in 3D!!! on this site here:

http://www.rebellerally.com/live-tracking/

The actual event starts on Saturday, October 14.

Aaron Kravik

Being so far away I wouldn’t be able to get there in time 😕

Brad & Tana White
    Participant
    Basic Member

Wishing I could be there to send you off and wish you well! Also wishing I was competing but hey, new adventures this year. I hope you aren’t too tired to make it to our event in Cashmere when you get back. Can’t wait to sit around the fire and listen to stories!! I’ll be there with you in spirit.

Tana

Amy Hopkins
    Participant
    Basic Member

We will sure miss you, Tana! Yeah, yeah new adventures. 🙂 Our first blue checkpoint will be in your honor. I’d say black but we might miss that. 🙂

Chris Sherburn
    Participant
    Basic Member

Not going to be able to get out of work in time.  🙁

Good luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.