Saturday Wanderings

Home Forums General Activity Planning Saturday Wanderings

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Cronin 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Hey all,

I am going to grab Charlie, my pup, some food and some beers and head up either 410 or 90 for a day of R&R. This is just a day trip, but if anyone is interested in finding a spot to chill and let the dog play, hit me up.

Danno

Aaron Kravik
    Participant
    Premium Member

Wish I could. Too much packing and crap to do.

Phil Fisk
    Participant
    Basic Member

I’m hoping to get the tent trailer up to Haller Pass (the spur to the East) and set up to chill. Maybe have a couple margaritas and watch the weather (and a few movies).

If you up that way, stop by ๐Ÿ™‚

Phil Fisk
    Participant
    Basic Member

Oh wait, that’s next weekend.

Guy Miner
    Participant
    Area Coordinator

Dan, that sounds GREAT!

But… obligations intrude.

Some other time.

Guy

Steve Marchiando
    Participant
    Basic Member

For anyone in the Inland Northwest:

I’ll be leaving Sandpoint around 9:00 headed up to Baldy Mt, Prater Mt, Gisborne Mt, and Mt Casey. No idea what to expect. Planning on having lunch somewhere on the trail.

KML file:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5DYbSgkfWVOcWNkT04yUFYyQWc

Steve

Doug Williams
    Participant
    Basic Member

I might be interested. I have a lot to do before I head out on the road the 16th for about 10 days, but making sure the bike isn’t going to fail on me is one of them. So putting a few miles on her is a must. Let me know a locations and I can see if I can make it.

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Iโ€™m hoping to get the tent trailer up to Haller Pass (the spur to the East) and set up to chill. Maybe have a couple margaritas and watch the weather (and a few movies). If you up that way, stop by ๐Ÿ™‚

Phil,

If you have a Lat/Long, shoot it out to me. Would definitely be interested in meeting up. (425) 359-5890

Danno

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

I might be interested. I have a lot to do before I head out on the road the 16th for about 10 days, but making sure the bike isnโ€™t going to fail on me is one of them. So putting a few miles on her is a must. Let me know a locations and I can see if I can make it.

Doug, PM me your cell, and I will let you know where where I am headed.

Danno

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.