Tacoma stuck near Skykomish HELP ASAP

Home Forums Emergency. Need Help… Tacoma stuck near Skykomish HELP ASAP

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Cronin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Phil Fisk
    Participant
    Basic Member

Getting the truck off the hill wasn’t that bad. Getting back to Gold Bar in a snow storm was pretty nerve racking, at least for me.

Glad we got to it when we did. Might not be able to get to that spot tomorrow.

Cheers and Good Night

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Thanks for your efforts, Phil. Good Sam award goes to you and Danielle. Cheers!

Dan

Andy Horst
    Participant
    Basic Member

Another huge thanks you guys! More than relieved we didn’t have to abandon the taco out there especially with the weather conditions…. may have been a long while before we got it out!

<b>super grateful!</b>

Dale Avery
    Participant
    Basic Member

Incredible teamwork to all! Congrats on your impressive support for strangers. Very proud and humbled by your actions.

Danielle Bednarczyk
    Participant
    Basic Member

My thanks especially to Phil again for responding so quickly, coming from so far away, staying so late to help out, then braving the storm on hwy 2 back home. Definitely the right call to have at least two capable rigs out there for the recovery. I love the overland community for how supportive and willing everyone is to help another out. Additional thanks to everyone who texted me later to check in and follow up. Sorry for any late responses – I didn’t get service back until we all were safely back down to the highway. Hope everyone has a happy and (safely) adventurous new year!

Dan Cronin
    Participant
    Administrator

Get that patch back on your fleece 🙂

DC

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.